Now here is the prize package I am drawing for:
- A pair of hemostats- to help get stuff out of your machine or turning pieces.
- 2 rolls of Quilt Time Savers Seamless Quilt Binding. Each one will do a Queen or King size quilt 2 1/2" x 12 yards. One blue roll and one green roll.
- 15 zippers in various colors and lengths. Remember that awesome drawer of zippers I bought a while back on ebay. I love being able to go into the draw and pull out great zippers to make handibags out of.
- And last a travel sewing kit. It has prethreaded needles for that emergency fixes. An awesome little tin when you are done also.
Here's how to enter my giveaway drawing.
- Follow my blog
- Leave a comment about Leap Year Day
- If you have a blog link back to this giveaway on your blog.
Several other ladies are having giveaways. Bonnie Hunter on her blog Quiltville Blogspot is having a giveaway to celebrate Leap Year Day also. So run on over to her site and leave a comment, you'll be entered into the drawing for prizes.
Pat Sloan is also holding a giveaway on her blog Pat Sloan's Blog. Take a stroll over there and also leave a comment to register for her wonderful prizes.
Best of luck today in all of the drawings. You can link this to all of your sites and encourage everyone you know to take advantage of this giveaway.
Update on dad: Had him back in the ER last night for urniary retention, had to change out his catheter again. He was totally blocked and had no urine output all day! Think someone would have noticed that! O.K. that is the nurse manager coming out in me and I was pissed. But things are better right now and I will move on to the next battle......trying to take one day at a time and that is hard for us type A personalities.
Don't forget to enter the drawings.