Saturday, June 28, 2008

It's Finally Saturday!!

This has been a very hectic two weeks. Our hospital has installed a new computer system and my ER was the ginny pig!! WHAT A NIGHTMARE. I've worked 70 hours a week for the past few weeks and I am exhausted.

My dear husband has been diligently working on my new quilting studio.....which I hope to be able to have time to use again soon.... he's already torn down the outside wall and re-built, he's primed the walls and is today going to be putting the color on the walls, I've chosen a light sand color. Maybe next weekend we will have the hard wood floors in. I can't wait to get into the new studio.

I go on July 19th to try and pick out my longarm machine....I'm soooooo excited. I'll post some pictures of the progress when I
get them downloaded into the computer.

Visit my webshots and see some of my quilts. http://community.webshots.com/user/QuilterShelia?vhost=community

I'll post more later.
Happy Quilting,
Shelia

No comments: