The first decision I made for this year is that I have plenty, plenty.....can I say plenty of fabric. I do not plan on purchasing ANY fabric this year. I want to use the fabric that I currently have in my stash and make projects with this current material. Below is a picture of my current stash. As you can see it is overflowing and needs to be used.
So with that being said, I have reviewed my pile of UFO's using the Pat Sloan system again.The original plan was posted on this link Finishing UFO's January 7, 2012. From this original plan I have finished some of those quilts and of course I have added some more to this pile. I am starting with that list, taking out those completed, and adding the new projects to this list. Pat Sloan suggests that you pick 3 to 10 projects from your sorted groups to finish this year. She suggests that you
- Pick one that is Fast to finish- My Christmas Braid
- Pick one that has a Current Deadline - A Quilt of Valor for Suzanne to award
- Pick one you So love working on- I have a Halloween Rag Quilt from scraps
- Pick one that is a Long Term project- My Cathedral Window travel quilt.
- Pick one or two that will be Gifts!- I have two quilts for family that I am piecing.
- Pick one you Love and can finish easily- My 3-D quilt from Lanette Edens class
- Group A: Almost Done
- Group B: Almost Done....but I do I really want to finish it???
- Group C: Partially Done--I love and want to finish
More to come.....