Monday, November 22, 2010

3:00 in the Morning

I've been up since 3:00 this morning.  Awoke at 2:00 with a bad headache so I chose to get up and take some excedrin so I didn't keep Roger awake tossing and turning.
Around 4:00 I was feeling better, but wide awake.....so I've been working on my Quiltville mystery challenge.  I started going through my 2-inch strips to find the pink and green needed for part one of the mystery.

I then started sewing as instructed pink/green/pink strip sets.  Now I am cutting some of the sets into 2-inch sections.

This is going to be a fun challenge and hopefully I will be able to stay pretty close to the clues being posted.....we'll see as the weeks go by.  Mom is coming today and bringing some of her pinks & greens so we can start on her sets also.
Happy Quil

No comments: