Friday, September 30, 2011

Catching Up On September

I know today is the last day of September and this month has flown by.  This weekend is our annual quilt show and yesterday was spent getting the show hung.  Beautiful quilts as usual.

My weight loss progress is:  21.8 pounds so far.  I am thrilled.  I've lost lots of inches and things are fitting much better, some no longer fitting due to being too big.......now that is a good thing.

We have a trip planned to Hershey PA for a huge car show that Roger has wanted to attend for years.  We can't wait for the trip and to have some relaxation time.  I plan on taking my tried and true travel project, my cathedral window quilt.  Not much more to go until it is the size I want.  Amazing how working on something as you travel gets it done..........it may take years......but who cares it still gets done!  I'm looking forward to seeing a few quilt shops between here and Hershey.

I'll post some pictures during the trip.  Oh yeah, I forgot that I have a new toy.  Ipad 2.  It is awesome.  I think Roger is having as much fun with it as I am.  I'll also post some pictures from the quilt show.  and yes Susan I promise to update my blog more often.  Maybe I'll try using my IPAD to take some pictures at the show.  It will give me some time to practice.  This month has been a whirlwind and just no time to post.

Until October.......Happy Quilting,
Shelia

No comments: