Wednesday, June 17, 2009

1 Day Until My Stay-cation

I can't wait until my vacation starts. Some friends will be dropping by during the week to quilt and have fun.

I will have 9 straight days to quilt, quilt, quilt! Who could ask for more?

My husband is working on the addition to his garage during the week also. We decided instead of spending alot of money going somewhere for our 20th anniversary that we would stay home and do the things that we love.....of course quilting is top of the list for me.

I'll post pictures of my progress through my UFO's for the week. I hope to get many projects finished during those 9 days.


One of the days of my vacation some of my bee friends and I are going to J-Creek Fabrics in Waynesville, NC and on up to Mary Jo's fabrics in Gastonia, NC. An all-day shop-a-thon.


I have so many projects that I want to get quilted so I can enter them into our quilt show Oct 3-4, 2009. I'll post more about the show later. It is going to be great.

Happy Quilting,
Shelia

No comments: