Friday, December 24, 2010

Twas The Night Before Christmas

Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a creature was stirring........oh but wait.....yes it's me stirring.  And what am I doing.......cutting out 688 quarter square triangles for the Roll Roll Cotton Boll mystery quilt.  Oh my!!  Yes another mystery part has been revealed and it involves a large amount of tiny  triangles to be cut.  These triangles are being cut from 1-inch strips.  This is really going to be an intricate quilt and I can't wait to see how miss Bonnie is going to have us put these together.  Mom continues to diligently work on piecing her parts.
I Hope that you will be able to settle down for a long winter's nap tonight.  We've had weather predictions of a white Christmas tomorrow.......it hasn't snowed on Christmas Day here since I was 3 years old........who knows!!
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night,
Shelia

No comments: