Monday, August 1, 2011

August 1, 2011

Today has been busy with work and cooking.  When I left work today I came home to do some cooking.  This diet makes me plan ahead for food.  My friend Kim also came over so I could teach her some new recipes.
We've made:  Turkey burgers, BBQ chicken and turkey sausage.  All of the meals turned out great.  Can't wait for lunch tomorrow.
I'm off in a little bit to work out with my trainer Heather.  I meet with her from 8p-9p tonight.  WHEW!!  But as of this morning I've lost 9.6 lbs in 2 weeks, so I'm a happy camper right now.  I'm sure in the morning when I try to drag my sore butt out of bead that I might not be as happy a camper, but right now I'm doing the "Happy Dance"  :)  ;)

I didn't get any sewing done today due to cooking, but maybe tomorrow evening.  My batik fabric that I ordered for mom and myself should be here by tomorrow.  I need to get it washed and cut for the exchange.

Better run, have a great quilting day.
Shelia

No comments: