Monday, November 14, 2011

Happenings

Here's Roger Jr. and Daniel at the Gator Homecoming Game in Florida.  They had a blast.  Sure miss them when they are not around. 

My trainer Heather asked me to make a small quilt to be used in a basket they were auctioning off to benefit Juvenile Diabetes.  So I used a chinese coin setting using 3 1/2 x 6 1/2 inch rectangles from my stash to quickly put together this quilt.  She is using it in their "princess" basket.  Hope the winner likes their new quilt.


At bee Friday night Susan was working on her double wedding ring quilt, she has been working on it on and off for about 10 years.  She was really grumbling by the end of the night but isn't it Gorgeous!!
 Here is our newest bee member Regina or we call her Gina.  She was hand quilting on a flannel quilt for a family member.  We had such fun, she is a great addition to our Friday madness.

I was working on some mug rugs to be used for my table at our annual luncheon to benefit Shriner's Hospital for Children.  I am making a mug rug for each of the eight ladies who will be at my table.  I think they turned out cute.

We are doing tables this year of the different months.  I got July so my theme is patriotic which is awesome, except that that theme is hard to find at this time of year.  I think I have everything else that I will need for my table.  I'll post pictures of the event and the different tables represented.  It is always a fun event.

Happy Quilting,
Shelia

No comments: