Sunday, November 20, 2011

Fundraiser For Shriner's

Today my ladies group held a luncheon to raise money for helping the children at Shriner's Hospital here in Greenville. Each of us who chose to do a table were given a calendar month and were to decorate our table to represent that month. My month was July, so of course I did patriotic theme. Here is my table.



I invited my bee girls to be my guest at the table. we had a great time. I also made patriotic mug mats for each of them as their gift from me. I made them heart shaped because each of them have such big hearts. thanks ladies for helping me in my mission to serve the children of Shriner's.
Left is Regina, right is Suzanne. Regina's sister was a patient at Shriner's Hospital in Minneapolis as a child.


Me and Mom (Betty)


Debbie in her patriotic jacket.


Michelle, Suzanne's sister-in-law an honorary bee girl.


Suzanne left, Sue on right.


I am very blessed in my life to have such wonderful friends who enjoy and share my love of quilting.

Now to see more of the calendar month tables.
Easter table


November Thanksgiving table


Look at the cute little turkey's made out of candy corn


February Valentine's Table


Another November table with autumn theme


October table which used the Breast Cancer awareness theme. Wonderful!


August table which was the table decorator's birthday month so she made it a birthday party table with a mickey mouse theme, she invited her grand children to her table.



March table wich used a St. Patrick's Day theme.


December table who did two tables and used winter/Christmas themes.





Special table was one to represent Shriner's Hospital. The hostess was the nurse doll.. How cute.


Another specialty table was a Clemson/Carolina college table to symbolize the upcoming rivalry game.


Lot's of talented ladies and lot's of fun spending time with my friends.

Happy Quilting,
Shelia

No comments: