Sunday, December 9, 2012

November Quilt Guild Meeting

We have such a wonderful quilt guild.  So many talented ladies who are always willing to share their beautiful quilts and techniques with others.  Our guild is known as the guild with heart......and it truly is!  I have been a member of this guild for the past 20, almost 21 years and have so many wonderful friends because of this guild.  I am blessed.  I realized when looking at some pictures on my phone that I had not blogged about the meeting....oops....so better late than never.....

During show and share my friend Debbie from Stitchintherapy showed her color block string quilt.  BEAUTIFUL!
Our speaker tonight was Marti Michell who did a wonderful lecture and trunk show.  Don't you just love trunk shows!



Another great night with a wonderful group of ladies.

Happy Quilting,
Shelia

No comments: