Friday, July 16, 2010

Redo

My Bee friend Debbie insisted last week that I let her re-do one of the strips I received in my poster project.  It was one that the person just photocopied the strip and printed onto fabric.  I was just going to make do with what I received and thread paint the heck out of it, but Debbie persisted and I finally gave in.
BOY AM I GLAD I GAVE IN!!  I received a wonderful new strip back from Debbie.  What a difference this makes.

The 2nd strip from the top is the re-do from Debbie.  Boy what a difference.  I hope to get this completed and quilted to be in our Quilt Show in September.
Thanks again Debbie for all the beautiful work.
Hope you all have a great quilting day.  I'm off to work and then the surgeon's appointment this afternoon.
Shelia

2 comments:

Debbie said...

You are very welcome....this is going to be an awsome project.

julieQ said...

What a wonderful project! That was great to have the strip made just how you like it. Hope your appointment is OK...