Thursday, September 16, 2010

QSC Challenge

I've been working on my QSC Challenge.  Menopause.  I found a wonderful cartoon which I transfered to fabric.  It tells the entire story.  Hope to get it finished tonight.

I used 2 layers of batting.  The bottom one is cotton and the top is poly.  I'm outlining the characters then tightly quilting around them.  It makes them stand up off the quilt.  I'm using Glide thread and Magnabobbins also from Glide.  It is wonderful thread and is like butter in the quilt.  I think it says it all!
I've Received An Award 

I've gotten the Sunshine Award from my friend Debbie.  Thanks Debbie for passing this along to me.  Quilting is a very positive influence in my life and I treasure the friends I have made through this passion.  Each person you meet has something unique that you can learn from them.  Concentrate on the positive atributes and you will be far ahead of the game.

I may not be posting for a couple of weeks, tomorrow at 12 I have my surgery.  I'll update when out of the mediation fog!!
Happy Quilting to all,
Shelia

No comments: