Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Piecing Blocks

I've been up since 3 a.m. this morning.  It's been productive time.  I completed my brother's taxes and got them filed.  I also got some blocks pieced for our block quest drawing at the guild.  Each month we have a different block in our newsletter.  You can piece one or many.  For each one you piece you put your name in a drawing for all of the blocks.  This year we are doing regular size blocks and mini blocks.  I pieced 3 of the regular this morning which are just scrap 9-patch blocks.
these finish at 6-inches.
I also pieced a mini block, these finish at 3-inches.

Now off to get ready for work.  Camera battery is dead right now so I will upload some pictures from Mom's day at Mary Jo's later.
Happy Quilting,
Shelia

1 comment:

julieQ said...

What pretty blocks!!! And you did taxes too? wow...both sides of the brain working there, LOL!!! And so early in the morning!