The bee girls and I decided to have a quilt-a-thon to get some projects completed including some habitat for humanity quilts that needed to be pieced and quilted.
We started on Thursday afternoon and kept going until late Saturday night. What a blast.
We were able to get a total of six quilts quilted. Some of which we had to complete the piecing, piece the backing and then quilt.
Below is a picture of Suzanne who is quilting her Texas Braid quilt. This was her first panto on my machine, below you can see she even made her own panto to follow. Such a talented lady.
Our guild president, Suzanne, issued a new year's resolution challenge in which we had to list a project that we wanted to get done before our June meeting. We had to fill out a pledge and submit a picture of the project in it's current state. Those who don't finish will be changed a fine.......a half-yard of fabric!!
Below is my challenge and my progress. It is a round robin that I was part of a couple of years ago. We took a poster, cut it up and gave pieces of the poster to the other members who had to recreate it in fabric. I'm doing some thread painting and texture quilting. I really think it might just turn out nice.