Saturday, October 30, 2010

34 Months Until Debt Free

Roger and I are working diligently on becoming debt free.  We have 34 months left until everything is paid off including our mortgage.  We are so committed to getting this done.  As part of my commitment I am limiting myself to $20 per month to spend on quilting. 
Granted I don't need anything at this point in time.  I am sure that I have enough fabric in my stash to keep my sewing for several years.  Just a thought.........I wonder just how long I could go without buying any additional fabric?????.........scary thought to not buy any fabric.  But.....I do have a lot of fabric already purchased.  I learned just how much fabric I have in stash while making the pillowcases for Shriner's.  You really can't tell that I used any fabric from my stash and most of the fabric for the 128 pillowcases came from my stash!  So my goal now is to use what I have for projects and see how much I can depleat from my stash.
Until later....
Happy Quilting,
Shelia

2 comments:

julieQ said...

Keep on going, girl! I am cheering you on...I worked so many extra shifts in attempting to achieve this goal...so I know it is hard work but oh so great in the end!!

Shelia said...

Thanks Julie, I know it is so worth the extra shifts Roger and I are both putting in. I've always said that you can do anything you set your mind to. Many blessings..shelia