Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Quilting Away

Nineteen days post-op and I am feeling so much better.  It is amazing how much better you feel when you actually get some sleep and your body has rejuvenation time. 
 I am still working on quilting my President's quilt. 

I love freehand quilting.  I think it allows me more freedom in my quilting.  I hope to get this top finished before the weekend so I can put another project into the longarm.  My bee girls are coming over on Friday night to do "bee" so hopefully I will have this done by then.  I am over half finished right now if I don't decide to go back and put more quilting in.   Just pondering as I go.
I will be returning to work on Monday.  I'm ready.  These extra few days have really made a difference in how I feel.  Now back to completing our goals.  Roger and I are working to get our house and land paid off in the next 3 1/2 years.  If we stick to our plan and both work diligently we can continue to help out both sets of our parents and pay off our  place.  We are both excited.  It is amazing what you can accomplish when you set a goal and work diligently to accomplish the goal.  You know the time of 45 months will pass by no matter what you do, or you can set a goal, work extra hours and accomplish a very meaningful goal.  "You can do anything you set your mind to" has always been my saying, it is sooooooo true.
Hope you have some great goals you are working toward at this time and I pray you are able to keep dedicated to accomplishing those goals.
Happy Quilting,
Shelia

No comments: