Monday, October 4, 2010

Blessed

The Lord has truly blessed me being part of such a talented group of ladies in my Bee group.  Our bee took home a total of 13 ribbons at the quilt show.  Deb Fenton won 3 First Place Ribbons and the Senior Walking Group Award, Suzanne DiCarlo won 1 Second Place Ribbon and 2 Third Place Ribbons, Susan Perham won 1 Third Place Ribbon and Best Machine Quilting Ribbon, Debbie Clarke won 2 First Place Ribbons and 1 Second Place Ribbon and I won 1 Second Place Rbbon for my miniature quilt. 
















WOW!  I am so blessed to rub elbows with all of the talent in the group. 
Our quilt show was wonderful thanks to all of the hard work of our Chairman Suzanne DiCarlo and all of her committees.  GREAT JOB LADIES!!
Today I plan on getting some cleaning done in my sewing room.
Happy Quilting,
Shelia

No comments: