Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Afternoon With My Honey

This afternoon Roger and I went downtown to get my wedding band fixed.  Downtown Greenville is beautiful!  We definately don't get downtown enough.  They have made so many changes to the downtown area and they have put in so many things to do, it is amazing.
 Roger and I decided to walk around downtown a little and we had lunch at Trio's which a little cafe downtown.  It was wonderful.  We had a window table so we could watch the hussle and bussle of everyone walking down the street.  Wonderful relaxing time together.

After we ate a late lunch we decided to walk back down and look through some of the shops.  I love the Mast General Store so of course we had to brouse through there.
 Since I collect nutcrackers I always love seeing O.P. Taylors store.
 Roger has been looking for a TV for his garage so he can watch TV while out there playing......in the man cave.  So we went and picked out the one he has been looking at.  He is in the garage now getting it set up.
I better get busy and finish my post for the Christmas Blog Hop!!
Shelia

No comments: