Friday, September 20, 2013

Quilting Fun

Another Bee night with the girls.  Can I say how special these quilters are to me!  Good friends are hard to find, but great friends are a true blessing from God.  I am very blessed!

Susan was trying to piece some blocks when Whiskers decided that she needed his help.  He thinks this is his studio and we are occasionally allowed to play in his room.  But the cost of admission is ATTENTION.....to him that is!

 I'm sewing the binding on mom's Texas braid quilt.
Here's a picture of her beautiful scrappy Texas Braid quilt.  We put it over the swing.  Beautiful!

What would we all do without our quilting?  I don't know how people in this world survive without a hobby......you have to let stress out somehow and I choose to do it with stitches.

Happy quilting,
Shelia

5 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

What a great quilt!! Love your helper, too.

Frog Quilter said...

Love the quilt. My kitty looks like yours lol....

gloria g. said...

This is a beautiful quilt. I looked up the book and I must order this one from Amazon just for this pattern......it has turned out just Beautiful.....thanks for sharing.

gloria g. Hemingway, SC

gloria g. said...

This is a beautiful quilt. I looked up the book and I must order this one from Amazon just for this pattern......it has turned out just Beautiful.....thanks for sharing.

gloria g. Hemingway, SC

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

What a blessing quilty friends are, indeed. Wish I had some around here ... maybe I really DO need to move to South Carolina? ha!

Love that quilt - beautiful!