Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Beauty All Around Us

On our way home from checking on mom, yes she is o.k. after her fall, just bruised and sore, we saw a double rainbow.  How gorgeous.  The inner rainbow was so brilliant that you could see red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet.  All the colors so bright.  Such beauty just after a storm.



 My kaleido scope top I have just hanging over the rail on my long arm, and yes I know that means that there is not a quilt being quilted currently, but there will be soon.  When I walked into my studio I noticed the evening sun was shinning from behind the quilt in one spot, looked like a stained glass window effect.  Another beautiful sight for today.  I am truly blessed.
Work yesterday ws definately a challenge, but made it through, throbbing finger and all.  Now to get through today!

Hope you find some quilting time today. 
Shelia

No comments: