Friday, April 6, 2012

Plans For Easter Weekend

Plans this weekend for mom and I to spend some time quilting.  She is doing pretty good this week.  I started back to work on Monday so Roger and I took her dinner Wednesday night and had dinner with her.  She looked good.

Mom's got six rows pieced togther and hanging on the design wall, she has sewn them horizontially into individual rows but now the rows together yet, just in case you see that they are hanging a little crooked.  It is going to be a beautiful quilt.
Here is what I have been working on, it is one of my Pat Sloan projects.  I am adding the stem in the border to place the other applique on.    I think it is going to be pretty when done.  Maybe I can get the border finished this weekend.   
I still need to load my cousins quilt into the long arm. I just realized that I had not sewn the borders on.  I had them cut out and was about to sew them when daddy got sick......now to find what I did with them!

Hope you and your families have a wonderful, blessed Easter weekend.

Happy Quilting,
Shelia

No comments: