Friday, November 30, 2012

Quilt Bee Night

Tonight the bee girls are coming over to play....YIPPIE!!  I sure need some time with my crazy bunch of girls. 

Why is it when you cook a huge pot of chili you make a horrible mess in the kitchen?   Or is it just me??? 

Either way it is dang good chili and it has been hard keeping Roger out of the pot today.  I'm making chili, Sue is bringing cornbread, Gina and Dave are bringing drinks and Suzanne is bringing dessert.  YUM, YUM!

I've been busy today cutting more 2 1/2 inch strips out of the donated fabric to our quild philanthropy project.  It would have taken me forever to get this done without the accuquilt.  See this picture.....now that is a bucket of strips!! 
All of these beautiful strips are just waiting for a guild member to work their magic and turn them into some beautiful quilts for habitat for humanity.

Not sure yet what I'll be working on tonight with the bee girls or if I'll just be laughing my pants off!  Either way it is good for the soul.

Holy Cow....I just realized that tomorrow is December 1st.  Where did this year go.  Time to start looking back and see what I've accomplished this year.  And what else I want to get done before the year is over.  I do have 31 days to get some more projects completed.

Happy Quilting,
Shelia

No comments: