Friday, January 22, 2010

Bonnie's New Book

Bonnie Hunter's new book Adventures & Leader's and Enders is out!!!
I pre-ordered one a few months ago and I am so excited that I will be coming soon. You can order a copy at http://quiltville.blogspot.com/ . Mom and I took a class from Bonnie about a year ago. We loved the class. Bonnie has a wonderful way of teaching beginner's and experienced quilters. She also helps you know how to manage your stash. You can see her patterns at www.quiltville.com . Bonnie never wastes any fabric. She uses even the tiny triangles she trims off of other blocks.
Today is the day we order the doors for the garage. Roger and I are both sooooo excited. Of course Roger is beside himself. We have come a long way in just 14 months of working on the garage.
Happy Quilting,
Shelia

No comments: