Saturday, January 9, 2010

Fun....Fun.....Fun

BEE FUN
When our Bee gets together it is always Fun....Fun....Fun. What can you say when you get this awesome, creative group together for hours of quilting fun.
Aren't we BAD!! Sometimes you just have to let go and laugh your butt off. I love having us all in my studio. I know of nothing better than having freezing temperatures outside and sewing machines roaring inside.
Now for the stars of the show
***********************************************************
Below is Sue working hard of her bouillabaisse quilt on her featherweight machine.
Next is Debbie who didn't stop laughing all night.

Suzanne is working on a gift for a friend.......I'm not telling!!!
Then next is our resident artist Deb who also does beautiful work. She does contract work and is so creative. Last night she was working on a class sample for a program she will be teaching at our guild.
Now to Susan our resident science teacher and awesome quilter. There is never a dull moment when she is around. Love quilting with her and her mother Christine.
Then finally there's yours truly Shelia. I'm working on my 4-patch swirl and finished the last block this mornig. Now I can add my zipper-leaders to my machine.
We can't forget the one who thinks that he is actually the star character in the show.........Mr. Whiskers!
WHAT A HAM!!!!!
Until later.......Happy Quilting
Shelia




No comments: