Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sleep? Who Has Time To Sleep!

Time is flying by and we only have 4 days left until we leave for MQS and I am working 3 of those days! So today is packing day.
So much to cram into this day.....packing, washing clothes, arranging for cat sitter, checking on parents, and our oldest grandson came yesterday to invite us to his play at school tonight. He's in Sweeney Todd. So that takes a hunk out of the afternoon. We will have to be at the school by 2:30 p.m. and it is a 3 hour play he says......love my grands! Can't wait to see him in the play.
So 0420 I'm out of bed and working on my list of things to pack for all of the classes. Feeling a little overwhelmed at this moment, but sooooooo excited. I want to be able to absorb as much information as possible during each of these classes so I can apply it to my quilting when we return.
The vendor mall is going to be packed and I am anxiously awaiting the shopping trip. I'll take pictures to post when I return.
Better get packing.
Happy Quilting,
Shelia

No comments: