Thursday, February 10, 2011

Precious Neighbor

Roger and I have always said since we moved into this house 20 years ago that we could have have hand picked better neighbors.  God has truly blessed us with wonderful people who surround us.

Last night when I got home from work I had a wonderful surprise waiting for me.  One of our precious neighbors Mr. Green had trouble with his car and Roger worked on it for him.  Fred and his wife are always interested in what I am working on in my studio and that I love quilting.  He brought this to Roger for me last night.  Isn't it precious!
He also told Roger that he had been cleaning out an old house where he and his first wife (who passed away many years ago) had lived in Florida and found in a cedar chest a lot of her old amish quilts.  He wants me to come go through them and see if I would like any of them.  (Does a cat have a running gear?????)  You bet I want to look at them, and fondle them....hehehehe.   Oh by the way.......wonder if the little snow man was watching the weather forcast for here.....it is suppose to snow here today!

Happy Quilting,
Shelia

No comments: