Wednesday, February 2, 2011

It's Wednesday.....Just 17 More Days!!

I can't believe that it is already February 2nd.  This year is already flying by.  It's just 17 more days until we leave for the cruise.  CAN'T WAIT TO GET OUT OF TOWN! 
I've pre-ordered a copy of Tanya's new book and Bonnie's new book.  I'm hoping to get them in the next week or so.  They should be some great reading on the drive down to Tampa when we leave for our cruise.

I plan to take my cathedral window quilt to work on during the drive.  It has beenmy travel project for over 10 years now.  I want to get it finished this year!!
Happy Quilting,
Shelia

1 comment:

Impera Magna said...

A cruise! How exciting! Good for you for planning on things to keep your hands busy on the drive... have fun and take lots of photos!