Sunday, January 16, 2011

Half Square Triangles.......Will I Ever Get Them Done????

Good grief Charlie Brown, just how many of these half square triangles do I have to sew??   Just when I think I am just about finished with sewing these things I find another bag of ones to be sewn.  I have 100 of the 5-piece strips sewn together so only 20 more to be done.  Boy these will sure be cute when finished into the blocks.  Each of these triangle blocks will finish at 1-1/2 inches square.  Now that is using alot of small pieces of scraps.

Guess I better get to doing some other work for a while.  Happy Quilting,
Shelia

2 comments:

Impera Magna said...

Bless you! I have saved all the directions to the mystery quilt... and hope to tackle it sometime in the future. I like the lights you've selected for the paper pieced blocks!

Hang in there... you'll finish! And what a beautiful quilt you'll have...

Shelia said...

Thanks, I too think it will be beautiful when finished. Hopefully it will be finished soon, at least the piecing of the top.