Sunday, January 16, 2011

Who Needs Sleep Anyway?

This morning is one of those mornings where I am awake at 3 a.m. tossing and turning.  So today I decided to get up and check e-mail and maybe sew a little on my mystery.

There is still ice on the ground.....so what is up with that?  The roads are clearing but there are still some crazy spots where the entire road is still a sheet of ice, and of course some people are driving 50 miles an hour when they suddenly decide that oops I thinks that was ice......crazy!

I'm still piecing on the small half square triangles which are being sewn into sets of 5 for using in block number 1 of the mystery.  The final quilt is going to be beautiful.  Hopefully I'll be able to finish these today and be off to piecing some of the blocks.

Hope you have a great day quilting,
Shelia

2 comments:

quiltingnana said...

couldn't sleep either...we should have gotten together

Shelia said...

I know. I've decided to start getting up when I can't sleep instead of tossing and turning. Maybe I'll get some more things accomplished this way.