Friday, June 24, 2011

An Anniversary Tribute

Happy 22nd Wedding Anniversary

Time sure flies when  you are having fun.  Today is my 22nd wedding anniversary.   I can't believe that we have been married 22 years already.  And we've changed a little.  The first picture was taken in 2003 on a cruise with some friends.

 And the second picture was taken on my 50th birthday trip in 2010.  We so love traveling together.
And next is a picture of MY Superman!!  Roger standing beside the superman statue in Metropolis Illinois in 2010.  What a hoot that was.

God has truly blessed me with a wonderful husband and friend.  I look forward to celebrating our 50th anniversary together.  Thank you Roger for making my life special.

We are going to take a couple of quick road trips this weekend to celebrate, maybe some antique shops, quilt shops, car museums etc.  Just relaxing together.  I should be able to slip some quilting in this weekend also.   How fun!
Shelia

No comments: