Sunday, July 24, 2011

Bee Time

The bee girls came over Friday night and we had a great time.  Mom and Debbie worked on coffee can organizers for the boutique, Suzanne was working on a hand applique project, Sue was piecing a top for a friend who has terminal cancer, Susan was piecing on another UFO project and I was cutting out coffee can organizers for mom to piece.  It was hot, hot, hot!!  We always have a great time laughing and sewing. 
I've got to get to work on my guild challenge quilt.  I'm still trying to decide if I am actually going to do the challenge or not.
Mom and I joined the strip exchange at guild so I have alot of batik fabric to cut up for us.  It should be a beautiful array of fabrics each month.
I spent an hour with my trainer at the gym Friday afternoon.  That girl sure worked my butt off.  I am so sore!  I meet with her again Monday morning.  I sure hope that the soreness if gone by then.
Have a great day quilting.
Shelia

No comments: