Friday, July 15, 2011

Proud Mama.....and Daughter Too!

Below mom got to show her completed quilt at our guild meeting.  Susan on the left and Suzanne on the right held the quilt up for mom.  PROUD...PROUD...PROUD.  Mom is 75 years old and still piecing away.  Wonderful memories we are making together.
 Mom is on the right in the picture below.
 Our oldest grandson Roger III came over Monday evening to have his grandfather help him change his oil in his mustang.  I can't believe how tall he is 6 foot now and will be 18 in October.......there is something wrong with that!!  They grow up too fast and I'm not ready for him to be grown.  Although he is a wonderful young man and I am very proud of him.  But he could have stayed little just a while longer.
Hope to be able to work on my kaleidoscope quilt this weekend.  We'll see how things go.
Happy quilting,
Shelia

1 comment:

julieQ said...

I would be so proud too! What a lovely quilt your mom made...and great looking guys there too!