Friday, October 19, 2012

Quilting With My Friend Debbie

Today my bee friend Debbie came over to have Roger do her brakes on her car.  So we had a wonderful morning quilting, laughing and talking together.
 Mom came over today also and sorted the fabric that my mother-in-law Alberta sent to us.  She had a blast going through all of the beautiful fabric.  She sorted it into colors and then into her pile and my pile.....hehe....so fun to see her going through all of the fabric.
In between working on my crown royal quilt and having fun with Debbie and Mom I baked a Chocolate Fudge Cake for Saturday.  The grand-children and my new great grand son are all coming over for lunch tomorrow.  So excited.  We celebrate who ever has had a birthday this month on the day we get together.  So today is my oldest grandson Roger III's 19th birthday and he requested chocolate fudge cake.........so here it is!
Happy Quilting,
Shelia

No comments: