Monday, September 17, 2012

Gina's Giant Pincushion

At bee on Friday night I was using Gina's pincushion and wanted you to see this Giant thing.  It is awesome and you never run out of pins or room to stick more pins.  This huge strawberry is her pincushion.
 And to give you some idea of the size of this thing.....here is my hand on the cushion.   hehe.....Got to make one of these someday.
Don't forget that you still have some time to enter the giveaway.  But you must comment on the giveaway post.  Giveaway Post  I am enjoying reading all of the ways that you would use the squares.  So many of you also doing philanthropy project.

In honor of my Uncle Bob I leave you today with my favorite bible verse...
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart,
Lean not unto thine own understandings,
In all thy ways acknowledge him
And he shall direct thy path.
Proverbs 3:5 & 6


Happy Quilting,
Shelia

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Great BIG pin cushion, I love it!

Gene Black said...

Wow...that IS one big pin cushion.

sew.darn.quilt said...

Now that's a pincushion!!!