Monday, July 20, 2015

Priceless Friends

Sometimes in life God gives you a group of friends that move with you through life. Through the good times and bad. These ladies are that group. This is my Friday night Bee Girls.  We've been friends for many years and share our love of quilting. Time with them is best therapy for a bad day.

I love that even when I am late coming home from work, they get the party started and are anxious to see me arrive at my home to continue the party.  Love my studio and Love my bee girls.  Thanks ladies for being such an awesome group of friends. The laughter is priceless!!  I don't think I mention enough how blessed I am to be part of this group.
 Quilters are a great group worldwide.  We know that life takes all sorts of turns and hills to climb.  Support each other through these life events is what forges friendship for life.  Life is good!

Happy quilting,
Shelia

No comments: