Saturday, December 31, 2011

Cleaning Up and Bee Time

I've been sorting my 2 1/2 inch strip bin into color families. Looks lots better now. Some of the shorter pieces I'm going to go ahead and cut into 2 1/2 inch squares and put them in their bin.





The sorting is going to take some time to complete. My friend Debbie commented that I needed to get started with these and make a 1600 quilt......I didn't know what that was until I googled it. Sounds like a plan to me and it is an interesting technique. Maybe the blue and yellow strips could become a 1600 quilt.

Last night at bee was a lot of fun at Sue's house. Always good to have some laughs with friends, especially after a crazy day.

Remember the hershey kisses fabric I gave fat quarter's to each of my bee girls after my trip to Hershey PA?.....well friend Debbie F. made us each a wall hanging from some of the chocolate fabric...very sweet.



Happy Quilting on this final day of 2011, I'm off to work in the ER.
Shelia

No comments: