Friday, December 23, 2011

On The Tenth Day Of Christmas

On this tenth day of Christmas I just have to laugh. Roger and I have been married a long time and even think alike. Our tenth presents attest to this.
.........on the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me.....a new pair of bedroom slippers to match my new robe.


and on this tenth day of Christmas I gave my true love..... a new pair of bedroom slippers to match his new robe.


So you see why I am laughing. We both had each other bedroom slippers for the tenth present. What a hoot.

Another blessing today......my headache is finally gone!! I've been sleeping most of the night and day today from the medicine but whatever, it finally worked. A wonderful tenth day of Christmas.

Now to get prepared for Christmas dinner on Sunday. I work in the ER tomorrow 12 hours so I need to get a lot of planning done today, but still a little groggy.

Happy Quilting,
Shelia

No comments: