Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas On This Twelveth Day Of Cristrmas

Our beautiful Christmas Tree.


Merry Christmas to all our friends and family. On this wonderful Christmas Day my true love gave to me...a spinpad cover for my IPAD 2. Interesting cover which serves as a stand, works with the smart cover and give you a handle on the back of the IPAD. Truely unique item. I love it.





And on this Christmas Day I gave my true love the two gun cleaning and repair videos that he wanted.



On this day our Lord and Savior was born in Bethlehem. Thank you Lord for our salvation and all of the blessings you give us each day. Thank you for gift of wonderful family and friends. Help us each day to realize all of the things we have to be thankful for. Remind us to have a givers heart. Remind us to spend more time with those we love and doing the things we love to do.
Merry Christmas everyone.

Shelia & Roger

No comments: