Sunday, December 18, 2011

A Solem Fifth Day of Christmas

On this fifth day of Christmas we are reminded how precious those we love are to us.  Yesterday we lost my precious uncle Virgil, my dad's baby brother.  He was a precious christian man and I know he is with my grandmother, grandfather and his brother Don at this time.  What a joyous reunion at this time of year.  It is a reminder of how we should make sure we tell those we love how much they mean to use each and every day as we know not when God will call us to be with him.  But as uncle Virgil would say.....o.k. girl what's next.....enough said.

On this fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me....  A beautiful batik jelly roll of 40 different fabrics, they are gorgeous.
And on this fifth day of Christmas I gave my true love.....his favorite cologne.  Obsession for men.
I'll end this post with my favorite scripture...
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not unto thine own understandings.  In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths.   Proverbs 3:5-6
Many blessings,
Shelia

No comments: