Thursday, December 22, 2011

On This Ninth Day Of Christmas

On this ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me....(boy this is a long song).....A new pink bathrobe.  I guess we both had the same idea that we needed new bathrobes.  Our old ones were almost 10 years old.  This thing is sooooooooo soft and warm.  My cat jumped into my lap and stopped in her tracks as she felt the softness.  You could see the envy in her eyes and she started to knead.
 And on this ninth day of Christmas I gave my true love.....The Tim Tebow book "Through My Eyes".  I also sent this to our oldest son Roger Jr. for Christmas as they are both Tebow fans.  I thought it would be a good thing they could read and talk about together.
Have a great day quilting......or preparing for Santa to come this weekend.
Shelia

No comments: