Friday, June 29, 2012

104 Degrees!

HOT.....HOT....HOT


It's 104 Degrees here today and it is only 12:12 p.m.!

Good grief charlie brown.......it is definately hot here today.....so what is a girl to do?????  Turn the sprinkler on and stand in the water???   Not this girl....I am going to...........

Quilt!!

Below is my best friend today.....my kitty fan.  She is blowing on me while I quilt on my Red, White and Blue Bloghop project......I can't show you the project just yet but I am also working on Susan's top today and I can show you that.
This is Susan's table cover that she asked me to throw on the longarm when ever I had the chance and since I am quilting with red thread.....patriotic colors it was a great time to throw it into the machine for quilting.  I used the rest of the fabric I bought for my uncle's quilt for the backing of both projects.
There is no way that an air conditioner can keep up with this heat today so my trusty kitty is helping all that she can.  Hope you can keep cool today and get some quilting done.

Tonight it's off to Susan's for bee.  I hope to have this quilt finished and take to her tonight.

Happy quilting,

Shelia

2 comments:

julieQ said...

Way too hot here too!!

Susan Perham said...

I love it! It means the world to me that my sweet friend quilted it!

Susan <3