Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day
Today is a solem day as it is my first Father's Day without my dad.  So today we are remembering those who are with us and those who are not.

Roger's father Howard "Hap" Chandler who passed January 20, 1999.  Father of Reva Jean Chandler Wyatt, Roger Dale Chandler and Rhonda Sue Chandler.  Below is a picture of Hap and Roger's mom Alberta.
My dad Paul E. Adams passed March 20, 2012. Father of Paul E. Adams Jr., and Shelia Darlene Adams Chandler.   Below is a picture of dad and mom on their 50th wedding anniversary.  This was taken on the cruise ship.  Roger and I took them on a cruise for their anniversary.  So glad we did that!

Next is my wonderful husband Roger Dale Chandler.  Father of Roger Chandler Jr., Lynette Evelyn Chandler and Rance Morrell-Edison Chandler.  You are my rock!  I am so lucky to have such a wonderful man.  


Next is Roger Chandler Jr.  Father of Roger Chandler III, Haley Brooke Chandler and Daniel James Chandler.  Thanks for the wonderful gift of grandchildren.


Then our son Rance Chandler father of Brennan Chandler.  Thanks for the gift of grandchildren.

 Then to my brother Paul Adams Jr.  Father of Kelly Diane Adams Perkins.  Thanks for the gift of a wonderful niece Kelly.
Later today I hope to spend some time working on my cathedral window quilt.  Happy Father's Day everyone.
Shelia

No comments: