Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Preparing For Fall

I've started getting my fall decorations out. I put my fall quilt out on the sun porch. The picture is a little dark because it was taken before sun up this morning. I think it looks good with the wicker furniture.


This halloween wall hanging in the guest bathroom.


I also got my mantle cover put out in the dinning room. yes the sun was coming up now so there is some glare on the picture, sorry, but it does look great on the mantle.


I will get the pumpkin place mats and the quilt for our bed out tomorrow along with a fall arrangement on the table.

My trainer sure worked me over this morning, I think she was trying to make up for me missing last week while on vacation. But that is o.k.....I think I will be able to walk tomorrow.

Happy Quilting,
Shelia

No comments: