Saturday, October 8, 2011

Travel Day Five

Today, Friday was our Chandler-Cleveland meeting. We had sixteen members come to Hershey. One member was here from Austria!

We walked the swap meet fields for another six hours today...we are both getting tired, but having a blast.

After the meeting we headed to Hershey's Chocolate world since it was on the end of the show we were on at the time. We sure didn't want to walk any extra miles...hehe



So much chocolate...so little time.....hope my trainer Heather isn't reading my blog today.





After the chocolate buying it's back to the fields for more walking. Never thought I would be able to walk this much with Roger. Thanks to my trainer Heather for helping me get into shape.
Until tomorrow.....happy quilting.
Shelia

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: