Sunday, October 9, 2011

Travel Day Seven

Today we are headed back home. We haven't decided if we are driving straight through or if we'll be stoping overnight. We are just playing it by ear today. Beautiful mountain views in West Virginia and Virginia this morning.

I've bee working on my cathedral window quilt in the car while we travel.


It is going to be a beautiful quilt when completed. This has been my travel project for over 12 years now. Now I am moving it up to the "Get It Done" pile. I need something different to work on. I have collected fabrics for this quilt as we have traveled over the years. I've bought fabrics all over the United States, Canada, Hawaii and the Carribean. Amazing how many fabrics are in this quilt.


I love this IPad2. It's hard to believe that I am riding down the interstate and can surf the web and post to my blog. Technology sure has its good points.
Have a great day quilting.
Shelia

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: