Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Electric Quilt 7

I have started playing with my electric quilt program.  Finally getting to do some designing.  It really is a great program.  Now I just need to get down all that it will do.  I plan on using it to help me design the block of the month blocks for our guild meetings each month.

I've been up since 1:50 this morning due to another crazy headache.  I see the doctor again tomorrow to schedule the MRI and see what else I can do (except amputate) that can help with these headaches.  I am taking off 5 days in a row to just relax and hopefully play some in my quilting studio.  Wonder how much I can get accomplished in that time frame???????   I know the idea is to rest, but gosh I haven't had that much time in my room in ?????? I don't remember when.  So  you know I HAVE to do some sewing and quilting.  But I do need to take a quick cat nap sometime so I can work this evening.  I'm covering for Amy at Greer so she could go to the Orange Bowl game in Miami. 

Now back to my design board, Happy quilting today.
Shelia

No comments: