Today I am going to start sorting all of my projects into these groups. I'll post my lists and or pictures of each of my groups this weekend.
Group A-Almost Done
Start sorting all of the projects that are almost done and put them in order of importance.
Group B- Almost Done......but.....
From the list above I know there are ones that I have started but truly don't want to finish....right????? I agree with Pat "you don't need to finish everything you have started".
If you no long love it:
- give it away
- sell it
- but under no circumstances keep it. trash it if you have to.....hopefully there will be another alternative, but anyway do not keep it.
Now list your partially done projects.....just tops at this time and put them into order of importance.
So here is my list: (If I can do this......you can do this)
Group D- Barely Started projects
This is the last group for you to sort. The ones you have barely started.
- Just what is in this group
- Are they newly barely started projects
- Old barely started projects
- You must have done something to put into this pile.......sure you have.
- Collections of fabric and pattern do not count right here (great!)
- Take a Good.....Hard.....Ruthless.....Look at this pile. Keep only the projects that you truly want to continue and finish.
Sounds like a great plan to me...........until the next tip.
Bee girls are coming over tonight so I need to have some sorting done but out of the way so we can have some fun........I am so ready for some fun.